Ironically, today is American Thanksgiving. I hope there are many people realizing how much they have to be thankful for, even if it’s just the small things in life. Personally, I’m thankful/grateful for the following this past week:
- My son and daughter
- My mom
- My man (and especially his amazing cooking skills!)
- Receiving the first report from my son’s IBI therapy – it sets the benchmark, and develop goals for the next 6 months
- Receiving my daughter’s first report card in French Immersion
- Attending parent-teacher interviews at both of my kids’ schools – my kids are doing great!
- Being able to volunteer in my daughter’s class
- My daughter’s creativity in everything she does
- My sexy mini-van’s tires keeping us safe…phew!
- An event I attended on Tuesday
What are you thankful for?