Oh dear…the Playdoh colours are mixed…I need a moment…
1. My favorite colour is green .
2. My home decor colour palette includes a lot of greens and creams.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the colour green and brown – not a far leap for us gingers.
4. The colour I detest is puce – does this really need further explanation?
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you’d see would be jeans and black – what can I say? I’m a SAHM.
6. A colour that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is most pastel colours. Although I’m fortunate to have lots of freckles on my face which make it seem like I’m not as pale as most other redheads, pastels just don’t work for me.
7. The colour of my favorite dress is a non-metallic gold. I have a beautiful evening dress that matches my haircolour, with a lace overlay. It hides everything and accentuates what I want it to accentuate. Don’t have many opportunities to wear it though – think the last time I wore it was when I was breastfeeding and frankly, I was just happy it still fit me!
1. The last thing I ate was pear cupcakes. A friend gave me a package to bake them with the kids, so my daughter and I made them tonight for my knitting club (otherwise known as “Stitch & Bitch”…tee hee!).
2. The last song I listened to was…I have no idea. I was driving today and the radio was on, then the kids’ TV. Honestly, I just try to tune it all out, unless I really need to hear some music.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell (Meghan): Megan (even though this is “spelt wrong”…tee hee), Meg, me, hag, a, an, gem, gah, nag, mag (does that count? It’s a short form…), hem, mean.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black. It matches everything, almost all accessories “work” with it, and most of all there are still black jeans and many choices of yoga pants. 😉
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find my wallet, my daytimer, a notebook, cue cards (don’t ask), a granola bar, gum, ponytail holder, small hair clip, large hair clip, pens, pencil, winter hat, mittens, work gloves, a bunch of papers I need to recycle, and some garbage I need to throw out…I really need to sort through this more often!
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to call my man, and then go to bed.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is…umm, I have no idea. My favourite song is dependent upon my mood. One minute, it’s top 40 pop music, the next it’s Gabriel Faure’s Requiem, then the next it’s Oye Como Va. I have posted a list of my favourites before here.
Happy Friday the 13th! 🙂