The last week has had tons of emotional highs and lows, including a tragic reminder of how precious life is.
This week, I’m thankful for:
- My son and daughter
- My parents
- My man putting up with the highs and lows I’ve been through in the last week
- My CAA membership (BEST annual Christmas present from my parents!)
- The tow-truck driver being so kind
- The community we live in, for many reasons including our own needs and the tragic death of a friend of mine’s brother-in-law resulting from a work-place accident
- My kids and I being healthy, happy and safe
What are you thankful for this week?