2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs “real” people and families, dealing with the positive and challenging situations we all encounter.
3. Something I love about blogging is being able to share our experiences, and also learn about other family dynamics.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is…hmmm, that’s a hard one to narrow it down to just one, so here are a few:
- No Mosquitos in my Underwear
- A Mom’s Wishlist
- My Son Started!
- Losing my “Virginity”
- Sharing a Chuckle or Two
- Don’t Judge Me Because…
- You Might be an Autism Parent If
- Single Girl Empowerment
- Humbled During a Snowstorm
- Celebrity Hotness – Not brilliant writing…but oh so pretty! 😉
My most popular posts have been:
- Discussion All Parents Need to Have, No Matter How Awkward
- Hooked on my Extreme Couponing Experience
- 42 Years and Counting
- 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day 1
- Top 100 Lies
- Letter to Your Ex
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I’ve never before mentioned on my blog is that I knew my marriage was over 3 years before it actually ended.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are:
- Diary of an Accidental Dad
- Scary Mommy
- How to be a Dad
- Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
- Sh*t My Kids Ruined
Yup, I love blogs that are high in sarcasm!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being negative. Since the end of my marriage, I’ve tried to look at the positive side of every situation…but I’ll admit that some situations are easier than others. 😉