24 hours with a cast on and I’ve already encountered difficulties with:
- Making the kids’ lunches for school, specifically cutting up apples. Probably would have had problems with making dinner last night but I opted for pizza.
- Cutting toast and waffles for breakfast
- Using the microwave
- Brushing my teeth and hair (I was really surprised at how difficult it is to brush with my left hand!)
- Unlocking the backdoors of the car from the inside (not automatic locking mechanisms)
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Opening our front door as you need to turn the lock AND the door handle at the same time
- Putting my hair in a ponytail with a ponytail holder…has to go in a clip, which tends to fall out because my hair is heavy.
- Cleaning out the cat litter
- Putting on my coat
- I even have to change how I’m typing!
Wish me luck to wash my hair with a bag over my arm… 😉