Thought it was time again to share some of the crazy search terms that have resulted in people finding my blog.
- Mom black pen – there’s a mom-specific black pen?! Marketing genius or just plain weird? Jury is out on this one.
- Being single vs relationship – hope whomever is contemplating this option has figured out whether they want to stay in their relationship or not. Personally, I believe that if you are contemplating your relationship status, you shouldn’t be in a relationship. Just my opinion (and experience) though.
- I’m not happy with my current relationship status – see my comment above
- Set me free from his lies – LOL! Hunny, to Quote Dr. House “everyone lies”. All you can do is choose to put up with the lies, confront them, or move on.
- Cartoons of people marrying their dog – ummm, what?! And, how did that search term bring you to my blog? For the record, I never married my dog.
- I knew it was over when… – oh let me count the ways I could finish this statement…😉
- itruzie bridal – I don’t even know what this is, but how is the word “bridal” finding my blog? I didn’t even wear a bridal gown when I got married. I wore a bridesmaid dress that I had made in white. I just wasn’t a big puffy white dress kind of girl, nor could I validate spending thousands of dollars on a dress.
- Breastfeeding older babies – not sure what the searcher refers to as “older babies” but I breastfed my twins until they were 1 year old…and frankly, I’m damn proud of it! They never developed the “latch” ability so I pumped for that year, and when month 11 came around, I was so sick of it but I was determined to achieve my goal of a year, and I did!
- Marriage couple between 10 -14 years of difference – my ex-husband is 14 years older than me. It worked out “grrrrreat”. LOL!
- My ex said his door is always open for me – mine said that too. I think they all do. They lie.
- Can you fake Autism – ummm, what??!!!! Why would you want to? Seek professional mental help, please…asap.
- Shemar Moore and single – is he??? Really??? He’s on my “list”. Sorry honey…😉
My favs of all of them is:
- Happy I’m single – Despite being in a relationship with a wonderful man…me too hunny!! No more marriage for me!
- Autism Super Power – Hear! Hear!