1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is buying the kids and I our own home, which would include a Snoezelen room and a wonderful playroom for the kids.
2. ________ is something I like that other people think is weird. Hmmm, nothing comes to mind for this one.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Don’t make me go Mama Bear on you!” or “6 and a half years of diapers is ENOUGH!”.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are:
- Getting through a 2-year “anniversary” of the end of a life-changing time period.
- Enjoying my son’s vocalizations, which have suddenly appeared (and are more recognizable to others) after a VERY difficult week with him.
- Going skating with my daughter’s class trip.
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is… “Rubba, dub, dub, 2 babies in the tub”, “Old McDonald Had a Farm”. What can I say? The only time I sing in the shower is when my kids are having their baths.
6. If I found out that the production of Starbucks chai was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.