1. The last thing I ate was pear cupcakes. A friend gave me a package to bake them with the kids, so my daughter and I made them tonight for my knitting club (otherwise known as “Stitch & Bitch”…tee hee!).
2. The last song I listened to was…I have no idea. I was driving today and the radio was on, then the kids’ TV. Honestly, I just try to tune it all out, unless I really need to hear some music.
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell (Meghan): Megan (even though this is “spelt wrong”…tee hee), Meg, me, hag, a, an, gem, gah, nag, mag (does that count? It’s a short form…), hem, mean.
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black. It matches everything, almost all accessories “work” with it, and most of all there are still black jeans and many choices of yoga pants. 😉
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find my wallet, my daytimer, a notebook, cue cards (don’t ask), a granola bar, gum, ponytail holder, small hair clip, large hair clip, pens, pencil, winter hat, mittens, work gloves, a bunch of papers I need to recycle, and some garbage I need to throw out…I really need to sort through this more often!
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to call my man, and then go to bed.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is…umm, I have no idea. My favourite song is dependent upon my mood. One minute, it’s top 40 pop music, the next it’s Gabriel Faure’s Requiem, then the next it’s Oye Como Va. I have posted a list of my favourites before here.
Happy Friday the 13th! 🙂