1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is curl up with my man and watch a movie, or go skating with him and/or my kids.
2. When I have free time I tend to blog, visit my favourite websites, or call a friend.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would actually do those quality “me-time” things I never have time to do…wander around a bookstore, go for a walk (well, not when it’s -25 degrees Celsius like it is now), enjoy a chai, get a massage, or maybe just spend the day at the lake reading a book, etc.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) with others. I’m an extrovert through and through, which means I rejuvenate by being with others.
5. Most of my free time happens on weekends when my kids are at their dad’s place.
6. The best thing about free time is the possibilities of what you can do with that free time.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably be cleaning, doing laundry, getting more organized, etc but instead, I’ll probably be trying to do as little as possible, whatever that looks like at that moment.
Happy new year!