1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to have an open heart and an easy smile for everyone around you.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is the lights, colours and sparkles (let’s face it, I am a girl after all…if it sparkles, it’s all good!).
3. The holiday season is a time for being with those you love, and being thankful for having them close, whether physically close or close in your heart.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is my mom’s minced meat tarts…yummy! She always has to make twice as many as she needs because she knows I’m going to steal them.
5. I will be spending Christmas with my man and his family. My kids will be at their dad’s for Christmas this year, so the three of us will be celebrating with my parents when they return mid-week.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give, give and keep giving…gifts and giving of your time.
7. I’m dreaming of a stress-free (seems to be working so far!) and relaxing Christmas.
Have a happy Christmas everyone!