Today, I came across another trending hashtag: #Top 100 Lies. Some I found that I thought were amusing and/or truthful: .
- I’ll be there in 5 mins. @funnyorfact
- I can live without Twitter. @CodyDaily
- It’s so easy to say Goodbye. @twitteels
- I’ll never hurt you again. @SheWant_French
- I have read & agreed to the Terms & Condition. @LiveLoveJelena
- I just dyed my hair red! Now I’m a ginger!!” @GingerProblems (Ha! Ha! Doesn’t work…us natural gingers/redheads are true to the core!)
- I’ll always be there for you. @cuhl
In my experience, some of the Top 100 Lies should include:
- My door will always be open for you, even when your heart gets broken. (said by my ex who won’t even make eye contact with me anymore!)
- My door is always open. (said by a manager whose door was almost always closed)
- I finished the document but I can’t get it off my computer. (yeah, right. Good thing you earn a living on a computer)
- I’m not a player? Why would you say that?! (besides the fact that it’s written all over you? I actually asked a first date this within the first 5mins of the date.)
- You’re my soulmate. (yeah, right. I was told this AFTER the relationship was done!)
PS – check out @Unique_Blend’s list of top 100 lies – he actually listed 100!!