1. Nothing says fall like fragrances such as pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and getting the slowcooker going again.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is playing in the leaves with my kids. We have 40 acres to play in this year!
3. My favorite fall treat is a pumpkin scone at Starbucks, with my usual chai-latte.
4. Fall makes me think of my birthday because my birthday weekend tends to be when the weather starts to change.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Good red-head colours (ie: earth tones), changing colours, gerbera daisies, mums, cable knit sweaters, pumpkin pie.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans and a sweater, with heels if it’s not pouring rain out.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving all the way! Pumpkin pie!!! Yummy!