I stumbled upon this questionnaire at Randomosity and thought it would be cute. Unfortunately, since my son is still working on being able to verbally answer questions, he couldn’t offer any answers so my daughter’s responses are included below.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Being good, with D (her brother)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Yelling and screaming
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
By tickling us
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
The same as me
6. How old is Mommy?
Umm, I forget but much younger than daddy (you had better believe it! Lol!)
7. How tall is Mommy?
Bigger than me, and tall like my big sister.
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Hug me and type on the computer. (Busted!)
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
Go grocery shopping. (Such an exciting life I lead!)
10. If Mommy becomes famous,what will it be for?
- Painting, like when you were a child. (umm…what?)
- Making jewels (again, umm…what?)
- Being the best mommy ever (aawwwww!!! I have the cutest daughter EVER! I didn’t even bribe her to say that!)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Giving me hugs and taking care of us. (Woohoo!)
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
I don’t know. (wow! Didn’t even pay her to say that!)
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
- Giving people presents (cool! If anyone wants to reciprocate, my favourite colour is “sparkly”…lol!)
- Helping people
- Computer typing
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
Chocolates, hotdogs and pizza (ok, I’ll agree that pizza is close, but the others are my daughter’s favourites.)
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Picking me up from school, and giving me hugs (I’m sensing a theme of hugs…)
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character,who would she be?
Spidergirl, because she’s so pretty. (Awwww…)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We hug and have cuddles, and go to the park together.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
- Because we have strawberry blond hair.
- We look the same but you don’t wear the same clothes as me.
- We both have freckles but I don’t have as many as you, mom.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
- Because mommy has more freckles than me.
- Bigger ears than me. (umm…okay…)
- My favourite fruit is strawberries and hers is mango.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because she says I love you.
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
- To the park (again, apparently she’s confusing her favourite things with mine)
- To the library
If you post the same thing in your blog, please leave the link in Comments below so I can read your post. I’d love to see what your kids have to say!!