Day 17 – Your highs and lows of this past year
My highs of the past year included:
- going through my first surgery ever, to remove a uterine fibroid that had been making my life hell for more than 2 years
- going through the one-year “anniversary” of the end of my marriage
- signing my Separation Agreement
- moving back to my hometown
- reconnecting with childhood friends
- finding out my son is starting IBI therapy at the end of September – been waiting for more than 3 years!
- starting a journey of self-reflection
- my daughter started in French Immersion
- starting dating
- starting this blog
My lows of the past year included:
- getting through the one-year “anniversary” of the end of my marriage – what can I say? It was a high and a low.
- moving twice
- moving away from very dear friends
- having to be in Court to sign my Separation Agreement
Hmmm…I originally thought that the lows list would have been much longer than the highs. This is awesome! Perhaps I’ll start doing this type of a list in my journal at the beginning of every year.