1. You should always take time to do nothing. Stop thinking about your To Do List and just be present with what and who is around you. It will be HIGHLY uncomfortable at first, but you’ll get used to it and search out that time. Even just a few minutes each day does wonders.
2. Hugs and cuddles make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for my son’s IBI therapy to begin at the end of this month! 3 years of waiting.
4. Friday is my favorite day of the week. We have pizza every Friday night so dinner is easy, and clean up is too. Kids either go to their father’s that night and therefore I have time to myself (ok, I usually spend it with someone special) or I just take a night off from doing all the things around the house that need to be done for the weekend.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is the IKEA catalogue. If I had tons of money, I would buy almost EVERYTHING in that store, and have the most organized home on the planet! 😉
6. If I could, I would hire a cleaner who would clean our home AND put away laundry. I almost enjoy folding laundry (crazy, I know but I find it very meditative), but I hate putting it away for some reason.
7. I rather like living back in my small hometown. I’m shocked, but I really like it. Bump into people I know everywhere, or people I haven’t seen since I was a kid. Facebook helps greatly because those who still live here (or have moved back as a result of divorce like I have…surprisingly a high number!), know that I’m here so we are able to get together.
Have a great weekend!