Day 15 – Write 15 interesting facts about yourself
I don’t know how interesting they are but here we go, and in no particular order…
- I’m a proud redhead
- I have always answered the statement “carrot top” with “carrot tops are green” – go check.
- I’m trained in classical ballet
- I’m sarcastic
- I’m verbally fluent in English and French, and know some statements in Greek and Japanese…and they aren’t swear words!
- My favourite colour is green – shocking, I know…a redhead who likes the colour green.
- I grew up working on a land survey crew
- I don’t like cooking unless it’s to share with someone else
- I love baking
- I have worn glasses to read since I was 16, and because of the “fashion” of having large lens back then, my first pair of glasses were bifocals. Sexy, I know. Thankfully, the style now is smaller so I just look over the top of them if I have to see far away.
- I have half a university degree, 2 college diplomas, and 1 business school certification.
- I can drive a four-wheeler
- I’m a chai “addict” (but if you read my blog frequently, you already knew that!)
- I have been doing yoga off and on for 15 years
- I love being a mom!!!