Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
I’m a Libra – sign of balance, and I definitely like balance…even had twins so I would be able to carry one baby on each hip. 😉
Some of the positive qualities of Librans are:
- lovers of beauty and harmony
- sensitive to and understanding of emotional needs of others
- trustworthy in dealing with other people’s money
Quite a list! I hope that I have these qualities! Something I definitely agree with is that Librans detest conflict between people, cruelty and viciousness. We also tend to compromise to our own detriment to maintain a relationship of any kind.
Something I question though is that Librans are apparently more artistic than intellectual. I’m not a craft-type person. Can only draw a few things with some degree of skill. Can’t paint anything artistic but I can paint a really straight line when painting rooms – no painters tape required with me! My artistic ability has primarily been in the performing arts: dance, skating, planning events, etc.
- flirtatious – why is this a fault? Just need to be with a partner who understands and accepts that it’s just flirting
- indecisive – yep…BUT, when we make a decision, we tend to be pretty stubborn about it.
- impatient of routine (this is definitely NOT me! I LOVE routine!)
- seldom angry when circumstances demand it but then can go into sudden storms of rage – how can we not if we spend our time balancing out everyone else’s emotions?
Have you checked your Astrological Sign? Does it fit your personality?