I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I definitely have! This week, I’m thankful for:
- My son and daughter
- Celebrating Christmas with friends and family
- Having a wonderfully relaxing mini-“vacation”
- Basically, I’m thankful for the entire past week…it was a great week!
What are you thankful for this holiday season?
Day 26 – If you had a million $ to spend, how would you spend it?
If I had a million dollars to spend, I would:
- pay off my debt and debt of family and close friends
- buy a house for us and pay all land taxes (is that possible?)
- set up education savings plans for my kids
- go back to university
- send my mom to university
- pay for additional supports for my son
- donate to Autism support services
- go on an amazing vacation
- hire a maid (tee hee!)
- savings! Boring, I know, but need to keep some for a rainy day
- some people would use the money to earn a degree from one of the online colleges.
What would you do with a million dollars?
This post includes a sponsored link. For more information, please check my PR Friendly policy.