Thanks Momma T and Baby E again for this prompt!
1. I wish I had more time to read, blog, sleep, spend time with my friends.
2. What is your favorite kind of soup? I make a great pureed spicy lentil soup, but don’t make it very often, purely because my ex got the food processor in the separation…but, to be fair, it was his to begin with.
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? Thanksgiving already happened in Canada (in October) so the kids and I had a big Thanksgiving dinner at my man’s home, with his family and friends. It’s a very busy weekend that weekend for us because it’s Thanksgiving AND there are two birthdays.
4. What is your favorite time of day? It may sound horrible but, my favourite time of day is after my kids are both in bed and asleep. Our home is finally quiet from the day, and I can do all the puttering around I want/have energy left for, or just pop in a movie and wrap up in a blanket to watch a movie.
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet? Yes. I’ve bought a few gifts already…there’s no point in waiting until closer to Christmas.