1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of hell on earth. Why would people choose shopping over sleep? I don’t get it.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a way out. I try very hard NOT to go shopping unless I have to, and even more so on shopping holidays.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was homemade tea biscuits with locally-made apple pie jam. Yummy!
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is that it’s ok to have a night out with my friends, without having to feel guilty about it, as I did in my marriage.
5. I cannot start my day without hitting the snooze button a number of times, followed by good morning hugs and cuddles with my kids…and then my morning tea.
6. My nighttime attire consists of pj pants and a t-shirt.
7. I am looking forward to this weekend, catching up with friends I haven’t seen in a while – it’s a weekend when the kids are at their father’s…can you tell?