According to my son:
- Toenails are called “footnails”
- The logo on the front of a car is the “car nose”
- The headlights are the car’s eyes
- A car doesn’t have a mouth
According to my daughter:
- She feels the need to ask my permission to attend a pretend party she and her playdate were planning
- She has decided that she’s going to live with me forever, with her children (gulp AND yay!)
Other things I learned:
- I don’t wanna do Grade 2 homework…stomping away like a 7 year old.
- Right now, the BEST feeling in the world is being able to take off the splint from my right wrist and “crack” it.
- I have amazing friends who decided Friday they are coming to our place for 11 hours on Saturday to get all the “little things” done from the renos To Do list
- my kids really do subscribe to the idea that it’s better to wake up really early on weekends and try to sleep in during the week. Ugh.