1. My most favorite “little thing” is that my man learned very quickly and continues to remember my Starbucks order (I won’t mention that my ex-hubby never learnt it until AFTER we split…hmmm…).
2. I give anything to have someone else do the kids’ weekday morning routine, get their lunches packed, and them ready for school and IBI…just one day. I’m not asking for much. Any takers? No. I didn’t think so. Oh well.
3. I can’t believe how well my daughter did at her school’s Christmas concert last night. She came home from school yesterday and declared “Mommy! I have something wonderful to tell you!”. She was so excited to be going on stage for the concert, and she didn’t realize she was going to do that until the dress rehearsal that happened yesterday afternoon. She did awesome! She led her class with all the actions that went with the French song “Père Noël”…even when she was so excited to be performing and forgot to finish the song, and the rest of her class followed her lead. It was priceless!
4. The one thing I’d like to achieve today is finishing decorating our home for Christmas. We’ll see if I’m actually able to do this.
5. The last thing I want to do today is clean up after a sick child. My son felt quite hot when I checked on him when I went to bed last night, so only time will tell. Fingers crossed…
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: “The best ‘trick’ I use around the house is…”.
7. My favorite candle scent is really dependent upon my mood, but French vanilla or anything with cinnamon are safe choices for me…but they can’t be the cheap smelling dollar-store candles.