1. My favorite thing about this week was/is still to come…I’m not sure what relationship we are to eachother now but she’s still and will always be part of our family…my ex’s older daughter (and therefore my kids’ older sister) is coming to visit just us, for the first time since her father and I split up almost 2 years ago. We are REALLY looking forward to the visit!
2. Colder weather makes me pull out the slow cooker and start cooking “properly” again. Gotta love harvest time!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are
- The constant improvement in development my son is experiencing in IBI
- My daughter’s excitement in being in French Immersion and joining lots of clubs at school
- My man – sappy, I know but it’s true
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose my slip-on runners…but I would properly and forever mourn my 3” heels, desperately wishing I could wear them again but, when I have 6 year old twins to chase after, runners it is. Ugh, this question hurts.
6. I have a serious problem resisting my Starbucks chai latter, and also leaving Jalapeno Cheddar Doritos in the store. I’m getting better but they just call my name when I walk by them in the grocery store. I must be strong…
7. My favorite colour to wear is black shirt and dark blue jeans…very depressing I know, and it’s such a “mom uniform”. I also like wearing browns and greens too – look great on redheads.