1. I started my blog because I love writing, and I wanted to share about how our little family lives with Autism.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs “real” people and families, dealing with the positive and challenging situations we all encounter.
3. Something I love about blogging is being able to share our experiences, and also learn about other family dynamics.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is…hmmm, that’s a hard one to narrow it down to just one, so here are a few:
My most popular posts have been:
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I’ve never before mentioned on my blog is that I knew my marriage was over 3 years before it actually ended.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are:
Yup, I love blogs that are high in sarcasm!
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being negative. Since the end of my marriage, I’ve tried to look at the positive side of every situation…but I’ll admit that some situations are easier than others.
Just came across a Blog Hop at Randomosity called 2 Truths, 1 Lie, and I thought it was cute, so here I go!
You know the game you play as an “icebreaker” in a new class or maybe at a new job. Make a post, tellingtwo truths and one lie. Leave the link to that post here. Then your readers (and fellow blog hoppers) will guess which one is the lie.
Update the post within 24 hours to tell which is which (I’ll be honest and say that I have a Girl’s Night tonight, so it may not be 24 hours for me…just saying…)
Simple enough, right? Just LINK TO YOUR 2 TRUTHS 1 LIE POST!
Copy the code below to add it to your site (this is not required, just requested). This is a new hop, so it will need your help to grow. I appreciate it! Come back every Friday night to link up again! This means fun AND extra exposure for your blog.
<a href=”http://randomosityblog.com/category/2-truths-1-lie” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/randomosityblog/2truths1lie.jpg” border=”0? alt=”Photobucket”>
MY 2 TRUTHS AND 1 LIE:
1) I get a physical reaction to Playdoh colours being mixed together
2) I learnt how to horseback ride on a bale of hay
3) I am fluent in English, French and Spanish
So, which one is a lie?
I posted a blog called “Losing Her First Tooth” on Mom Nation today, and right after hitting “publish”, I checked my DS’s teeth to see if he had any loose, only to find that he had lost the exact same tooth as DD!
DS was eating rice cakes (sundried tomato and basil – they are great with melted cheese too…just saying!) and, when I went to check if any teeth were loose, I was surprised to find one missing, then my mini-panic started. Did he swallow the tooth? Is it on/in the couch somewhere? Rice cakes can be messy and there were rice cake “droppings” everywhere. I called DD over from the neighbour’s to help me look for it. DS walked over, picked up a white fleck and handed it to me. It was his tooth! Pretty amazing connection for him! (He has Autism).
He’s been touching the area on his gums a bit, but still continues to eat his rice cakes. I’ve talked with him about how it’s even more important that we brush his teeth every single day (it used to be a huge fight – now, there’s resistance, but he does it) because a grown-up tooth will grow into that hole where the baby tooth was.
My “little man” is growing up!