1. My greatest strength is making people feel at ease, and being able to “translate” Autism to regular English apparently (or so I’ve been told by many people recently).
2. My greatest weakness is dealing with change in routines, and getting “stuck” on certain tasks.
3. People always compliment me on my parenting skills, and my smile.
4. If you found me procrastinating you’d probably find me on Facebook…sad, but true.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is snuggling with my kids.
6. Something new that I tried recently was painting pottery with my daughter. We had a great time. Pics will be uploaded soon of the finished projects.
7. This weekend I would like to have some time to plan. I’ve been invited to talk about Autism next Wednesday on a local radio station (yay!), so I need to do some prep-work and planning before then. I’m co-chairing my daughter’s school fundraiser on Saturday so planning time may have to wait until early next week.