I missed last week’s Fill in the Blank Friday so I thought I should catch up…
1. The highlight of my week was going skating with my daughter’s school, specifically seeing the happiness on her face when I walked into the dressing room. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to make it because I came down with the flu earlier in the week but I had enough strength to go, and I’m so glad I did. My daughter was so happy! The next highlight of my week was getting roses from my man, just because. Swoon…
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be…still to be determined. I like having things comfy and cozy, and my choice of colour is green.
3. My first vehicle was a Honda Civic 4-door…I miss driving a Honda, but for now, am a proud driver of a sexy mini-van.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my cell phone and my computer (yes, I’m counting them as only one thing), and a close second is at least one cup of chai but there are days I have actually done without a chai, surprisingly.
5. My favorite way to waste time is Facebook.
6. Right now I could really go for having my full appetite back. It’s coming back slowly from the flu but there’s yummy bacon-wrapped steak in my fridge, made by my man, just waiting for me and I haven’t been able to enjoy it yet.
7. This weekend I will be spending 3 days straight with just my daughter, while my son spends the weekend with their dad. Neither of us get much one-on-one time with either of the kids, so I’m really looking forward to it.