1. My current obsession is talking about my son starting IBI! Really, is there anything else happening in the world? Who cares! He’s in IBI!!
2. My kids make me happy, except for when my daughter and I are battling it out for who is the more stubborn redhead.
3. My greatest strength is putting others at ease, and treating everyone equally.
4. My ability to get “stuck” when a task doesn’t go the way I planned it would is my greatest weakness.
5. My life is chaotic and calm at the same time, filled with:
- 2 different school bus routes, with 3 busses total
- 2 schools
- 2 Parent Councils
- play dates
- approx 1 hour of paperwork and/or reading every night for the kids’ schools and IBI
- not eating until 2pm hen I forget to pack my own lunch
- laundry is constant, and right now I have a mountain of clean clothes to fold and put away
- helping my parents in the family business
- looking for part time work outside the home a field I haven’t worked in since I was a teenager
- rebuilding our social network since we moved in July
- still changing diapers…6 years and counting
Despite the chaos though, I find time EVERY DAY to have quiet cuddles with each of my kids, one-on-one conversations with them, and quiet snuggles for bedtime.
6. In high school, I was an A student AND a band geek…even worse, I’m a redhead that played flute (NO, I didn’t go to band camp). Before you judge my band geek-ness, were you able to go travel throughoutOntario, plus go to Montreal, Quebec City, England, Denmark and Sweden while you were in highschool? I did…because I was in the band and those were our trips to perform worldwide!
7. When I’m super tired, I have almost perfected the ability to fall asleep sitting up.
Have a great weekend!