1. One of life’s most simple pleasures is getting a full night’s sleep PLUS sleeping in past 7am.
2. Waiting on hold for a billion years when I call to make a doctor’s appointment sometimes bothers me, depending on whether I have other little things to do while waiting BUT, if the kids are demanding my attention, I hang up and try to remember to call back later. Operative word: “try”.
3. I like knitting because, it stops me from emotional eating…which reminds me, I need to start a new knitting project.
4. Inherently is a funny word. Not sure why, but I find it weird.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be moisturizer. Not sure if it’s a beauty product, but sunscreen and aloe vera gel would be next on the list. Redhead. ‘Nuff said.
6. I’m happy that we moved back to my hometown. We are all very happy here.
7. I would never get married again…even though people say “just give it time”. I can’t afford another “ex”, whether financially or emotionally.