1. My idea of pure perfection would be long-term vacation at an all-inclusive resort that doesn’t have any other guests, preferably near or on a beach. No kids (temporarily as I can’t be away from them that long…or can I?). No commitments. Just lazing around, doing nothing but reading, writing, sleeping, daytrips to where ever, and tons of money to do whatever we wanted.
Long-time cuddles with my kids, after they have brought me my Starbucks chai.
2. Laughter is truly the best medicine.
3. If it weren’t for my friends and family, I don’t know how I would have been able to function and take care of my kids after the end of my marriage.
4. Bloggers are all crazy, myself included. Why else would we be excited by something as simple as filling in the blanks? I know I hated it on exams in school.
5. If I had tons of money, I’d buy your mortgage off, buy a home for the kids and I mortgage-free, and send my mom back to university to study whatever she wanted.
6. I’m glad it’s Friday because I have an exciting weekend filled with friends, BBQ and laundry… yes, I’m excited about laundry because it’s an inside joke, and no, I’m not going to explain it.