1) I get a physical reaction to Playdoh colours being mixed together
2) I learnt how to horseback ride on a bale of hay
3) I am fluent in English, French and Spanish
So, which one is a lie?
Sorry ladies, but #3 is the lie…well, a partial lie:
1) It actually “hurts” me when my son combines colours of Playdoh so, I always need to take some time between Playdoh purchases, until I’m “ready” to see it happen again.
2) One of my childhood friends taught me how to ride a horse by starting out on a bale of hay, showing me the right hand positions, leg holds, etc.
3) I am fluent in only English and French as I took French Immersion in school from Kindergarten through to university. I also knew some words and sentences in a couple other languages and seem to be able to read even more, but the only two I’m fluent in are English and French.
Look forward to this Friday’s 2 Truths, 1 Lie!
(<a href=”http://randomosityblog.com/category/2-truths-1-lie” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/randomosityblog/2truths1lie.jpg” border=”0? alt=”Photobucket”>)